Ordered my 2014 SE SCREW today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dough at **** Smith ford in Kansas,MO still sell Raptor at invoice. Just contacted him . Last day to order Raptor will be on August 14,2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my VIN today but I don't know the build date. 1FTFW1R68EFB83061. At least I know I am getting a truck.
Cool

I stopped to drool on the raptor my ford dealer has and he told me they sold it to another dealer. He also told me that ford is no longer taking orders for 2014 trucks. So it sounds to me like we have reached the end of the line. He also said this was the last year for the raptor.

Maybe for that dealer, but word is the '14 Raptor was extended. The cut off was suppose to be 3-27, but the demand for them has extended production. blood already confirmed this last week

Dough at **** Smith ford in Kansas,MO still sell Raptor at invoice. Just contacted him . Last day to order Raptor will be on August 14,2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some dealers Some have already started to balance out. And I wouldn't bank on that August date either

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to get it on the 16th, then it got delayed a week to the 23rd. Still don't have the truck. It is sitting at a rail yard just south of Richmond Virginia waiting to be loaded on a transport and has been there since the 18th.