Ordered my 2014 SE SCREW today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunsterflusey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat! Ordered approved 11/12/13 and my dealer told me my order has been sent to the plant (7 feb 13) for scheduling. Apparently after it gets sent for scheduling my sales guy gets updates every friday... We'll see............

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order from... ?

Timbrook Ford in Keyser WV.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Good Luck!

Also, be sure to let us know if you have all the problems the 2012-2013 guys have...

Uh, what problems would that be? This is news to me.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Congrats! Where are you from?

West Virginia

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

I'm in the same boat! Ordered approved 11/12/13 and my dealer told me my order has been sent to the plant (7 feb 13) for scheduling. Apparently after it gets sent for scheduling my sales guy gets updates every friday... We'll see............

My dealer said they have to shut down and modify the assembly plant to run Raptors through. He also said that he ordered one for stock and has a build date for next week. So I guess they are making a run of Raptors starting next week. Some of you guys should get your trucks soon. Would be awesome if my order made it in but I'm not going to hold my breath.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$500 over dealer invoice. Ruby Red, 801A, front and rear view cameras, tail gate step, moon roof. I can't wait to get it.
$500 over invoice what did it come to before taxes and such? $57k?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Post of a pic of price please

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

You can go on Edmonds, KBB, NADA and get invoice. Should be well under 57K.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ ductedrocket

"My dealer said they have to shut down and modify the assembly plant to run Raptors through. He also said that he ordered one for stock and has a build date for next week. So I guess they are making a run of Raptors starting next week. Some of you guys ld get your trucks soon. Would be awesome if my order made it in but I'm not going to hold my breath"

Sounds as if your dealer is blowing smoke. They crank out 5 an hour. Same line as all the other F150's

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dealer invoice for what I ordered was $53,075. You can get all the info you want from Edmunds.com

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

@ ductedrocket

"My dealer said they have to shut down and modify the assembly plant to run Raptors through. He also said that he ordered one for stock and has a build date for next week. So I guess they are making a run of Raptors starting next week. Some of you guys ld get your trucks soon. Would be awesome if my order made it in but I'm not going to hold my breath"

Sounds as if your dealer is blowing smoke. They crank out 5 an hour. Same line as all the other F150's

What he told me was they are so wide that they have to modify the line when they run Raptors. After they make a run of Raptors they modify it back to run the standard F-150. I'm just saying what he told me and I don't know any different. There are guys on here who have been waiting since November for their Raptor. I wonder what priority code their order was assigned.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Hey I'm from WV! Do you want to sell those fancy SE wheels? :)

Heck no! :)

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer invoice for what I ordered was $53,075. You can get all the info you want from Edmunds.com

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

What he told me was they are so wide that they have to modify the line when they run Raptors. After they make a run of Raptors they modify it back to run the standard F-150. I'm just saying what he told me and I don't know any different. There are guys on here who have been waiting since November for their Raptor. I wonder what priority code their order was assigned.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Heck no! :)

Ordered mine Nov.8th and should be in next week. That is a pretty normal time frame. 4-5 weeks to pull another 4-5 before built and 3-4 for delivery. There are exceptions but 12 weeks is the norm.

Dealer is wrong about changing the line. They are built right along with the other trucks.