Oil pressure and temperature?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it really lame that on the Gen 3 Ford didn’t trust us with oil pressure and temperature gauges? This is pretty crazy to me on a turbo motor, especially since Gen 2 had both of those to monitor. Unless I’m blind and can’t find them?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it really lame that on the Gen 3 Ford didn’t trust us with oil pressure and temperature gauges? This is pretty crazy to me on a turbo motor, especially since Gen 2 had both of those to monitor. Unless I’m blind and can’t find them?
It’s not that they don’t trust you. Too many people complain about the normal fluctuations of the gauges and bring it into the dealer because they think something is wrong. The dealer then bills warranty for the time. When enough people do that it adds up quickly.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not that they don’t trust you. Too many people complain about the normal fluctuations of the gauges and bring it into the dealer because they think something is wrong. The dealer then bills warranty for the time. When enough people do that it adds up quickly.
I get it but same thing, they don’t trust the general customer base enough to not be idiots and waste money, haha.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Am I missing something? while it's not on the main 4 dial cluster, you can get those under the measurements screen.
Mine doesn’t have oil temp or pressure in the measurements section. Does yours? What year?

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is another option, at least on my 23, that's called "measurements" or something like that which shows temp, pressures, charge temp, battery charging etc.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I checked and mine does have oil pressure as an option, but no way to see oil temp anywhere. Does anyone have temperature?