Oil on tie rod boot.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Wfo just curious what dealership you use for your work. I live just down the road from you and typically do mine in Auburn. If they are replacing shocks under warranty I would rather go there. Not to mention I'm the only Raptor my current dealer ever sees.

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Wfo just curious what dealership you use for your work. I live just down the road from you and typically do mine in Auburn. If they are replacing shocks under warranty I would rather go there. Not to mention I'm the only Raptor my current dealer ever sees.

Fx caparra in Pulaski. I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with them.

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good dealer. Be sure to recommend them in @The Macf 's dealer thread.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) | Run Raptor Run
( * Y * )

Can't find the thread. The dealer is Fx Caprarra ford in Pulaski ny. 315-298-5114. My sales man was 90 yrs old and has passed since I ordered my 14. I think crystal is the sales person to talk to. I ordered my 14 screw for 300 over invoice. Hope that they can do as good for someone as they have for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter