November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is so fun watching you guys play with it like that. Thinking about he numbers being raised puts a smile on my face and I KNOW it will for little Avery when her mommy tells her tomorrow morning that their new doggy is coming home!!! Way to go guys and gals! Now let's see just how much of the remaining debt for Josie we can tackle. If you are on Facebook, go to the Freedom Motorsports post linked below and like and share it with your friends on your timeline, then share it in the FB groups you are in, let's get the word out! Heck, when you do that you now have more ways to win! We are giving away an SDHQ Offroad tool bag once every 24 hours for the next eight days! (It was ten but we already gave away two of them!).

CLICK HERE TO LIKE & SHARE TO WIN MORE!

SDHQ_TOOL_BAG_zpsc9e0aca1.jpg

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is great everyone. let's keep this going. I agree with Chris it would be great to get to 100% of goal. I can't wait to see how much this raffle raises for Avery. thank you to everyone
-jeff