November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want a new chance at FREE stuff! We have great news! SDHQ Offroad has graciously donated 10 of their popular tool bags to give away in support of our efforts to help raise money benefiting Josie the Seizure Response Dog for Avery! So here is how we are going to use them. Like & Share this post for a chance to win one of these great tool bags! We will choose one random winner every 24 hours for the next 10 days. Be sure when you share this post, that you make it public so that we can see it to verify and include you in the giveaway!

While you are at it, check out the links below to obtain more information about other raffles we are holding for some outstanding product offerings from companies like Night Raptor Tactical LLC, RaptorAddict.com, Synthetic Motorsports, Hefty Fabworks, Raptor Performance Group, Craven Speed, Citizen Defense Solutions, Adams Polishes, HornBlasters.com, TheDoubleAA.com, Proven Design Products, Designs N Signs

Be sure to get your $5 raffle ticket for the current raffle as well. 100% of the proceeds go straight to benefit the fund raising efforts!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE RAFFLE THREAD ON Ford Raptor Forum.com
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DIRECT DONATION TO Avery's Family. Be sure to include your real name and or #FRF username to receive proper credit for the raffle prizes.
http://sdwr.donordrive.com/index.cf....personalCampaignDonations&participantID=1590

SDHQ_TOOL_BAG_zpsc9e0aca1.jpg

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Bump.... We've only sold a few tickets for the Front Grille Emblem, so jump on this Great odds of winning!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Joe just brought up a great point.... even if you didn't want these awesome grill letters for your truck, you could hang them on the wall in your shop or do something else creative with them... Really makes me want in on this one, but as the people pulling the winners that just isn't fair. Get in on it guys!

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joe just brought up a great point.... even if you didn't want these awesome grill letters for your truck, you could hang them on the wall in your shop or do something else creative with them... Really makes me want in on this one, but as the people pulling the winners that just isn't fair. Get in on it guys!
Which is exactly what I would be doing with them if I win. Already have a tailgate emblem hanging on my wall.