New to Forney, TX Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like title says I just recently moved from Louisiana to Forney, Tx which is just east of Dallas. Any raptor owners/FRF members have any get togethers or weekly meets around the Dallas area? It'd be awesome to meet some fellow raptor owners, plus I'd like to get more involved with the raptor community. Let me know. Thanks!

-Ivan

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like title says I just recently moved from Louisiana to Forney, Tx which is just east of Dallas. Any raptor owners/FRF members have any get togethers or weekly meets around the Dallas area? It'd be awesome to meet some fellow raptor owners, plus I'd like to get more involved with the raptor community. Let me know. Thanks!

-Ivan

Check Facebook. I know they have some groups down there. Might start with HARO (Houston Area) but they could get you started in the right direction.

You got some great bass fishing out in that area.

Good Luck!!!

OP
OP
svt_ivan

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Facebook. I know they have some groups down there. Might start with HARO (Houston Area) but they could get you started in the right direction.

You got some great bass fishing out in that area.

Good Luck!!!

No facebook here, left that scene a while back. Was hoping not to go back into it. Lol.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wrilly? Nuther grammher natzi runn wrownd? Weeze alrighty gotz uh @Jimbo

There is a dedicated Texas page here in the regional forums and about 20 different Facebook groups. Might be worth a reactivation to meet up.

See you on the trails good sir.