New "Throttle" Bumper from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That part right there.... just sealed the deal! I've been looking at pretty much every manufacture out there and thats one of the big issues I have with going to a GOOD LOOKING front bumper... frame modification. Id love to be able to sell my truck with the factory bumper installed and sometimes certain projects are sticklers about "vehicle aesthetics" and looking factory. While I dont foresee myself on any project like that in the next few years... its nice to have the OPTION should I need it.

Also, is painted/powder-coated Stainless Steel an option? Personally... Im always either on the coast dealing with lots of salt (whole project site is made out of dredgings right now) or up in snow country dealing with... well.... gravel and more christ fawking salt. Be nice to have something that can go awhile without being touched up.

Ill be placing an order on April 12th.... little birthday present to myself (and after taxes LMAO!)

Edit: Do you have any pics of how it mounts? Id be interested to see how it all comes together with no welding.

Send an email to [email protected] and I will take some photos this week as we assemble one of these...

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

That is my only hold up at the moment on going with a new front bumper. Not wanting to cut the truck up just yet.

We do make bumpers that do not require cutting... The only one of our front bumpers that does is the Throttle...

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That bumper looks awesome! I want the exact setup you have pictured on the first page all the way down to the tie rods and the, I am assuming line-X'ed grill? Amazing looking truck. The lights on the first page...are those rigids?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That bumper looks awesome! I want the exact setup you have pictured on the first page all the way down to the tie rods and the, I am assuming line-X'ed grill? Amazing looking truck. The lights on the first page...are those rigids?

We can make the exact set-up you want and even Line-X the grill as well... Let us know when you are ready...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Any Updates???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jorge,

Yes your light is shipping out Monday morning and your bumper will be shipping out on Friday. I will send you a tracking number for the light and will get you a few pictures of your bumper when I get back in the office on Tuesday.

Doug

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can make the exact set-up you want and even Line-X the grill as well... Let us know when you are ready...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Jorge,

Yes your light is shipping out Monday morning and your bumper will be shipping out on Friday. I will send you a tracking number for the light and will get you a few pictures of your bumper when I get back in the office on Tuesday.

Doug

Hey Doug,
Sounds great, Can't wait to have it installed on the truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Doug!
Nice to finally meet you at the Mint Tech Inspection.

How are you guys looking on Fri for me to come by? Maybe 10 or 11?

Pat

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Doug!
Nice to finally meet you at the Mint Tech Inspection.

How are you guys looking on Fri for me to come by? Maybe 10 or 11?

Pat

Pat, I will be there for sure until noon... Just verify that you are coming by... I will be leaving at noon to head to the Lucas Race in Chandler, AZ....

Doug

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Here we go guys... By reading through all of your post and listening to you, we did a redesign on our Throttle Bumper... You no longer have to cut the frame horns to make the bumper fit... The only thing that changed on the bumper is that it now sticks out 5" from the front plastic lip compared to the previous 4.5"... So we only added .5" to make it a non-frame horn cutting bumper...

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Here we go guys... By reading through all of your post and listening to you, we did a redesign on our Throttle Bumper... You no longer have to cut the frame horns to make the bumper fit... The only thing that changed on the bumper is that it now sticks out 5" from the front plastic lip compared to the previous 4.5"... So we only added .5" to make it a non-frame horn cutting bumper...

Nice, this one may just have moved up on my list for bumper possibilities. Any way you guys can extend the main tube to be flush with the outside of the fender flares...?[/QUOTE]

Yes we can...