New "Throttle" Bumper from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure is. I taken this pic of ducati's light thread.

Rogue, how much for a 40" radius? Do u have light output shots?

We only sell lights as packages with our bumpers... We sell both Vision-X and Rigid Industries but not separate from our bumpers due to agreements with both companies...

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that RR was able to find a picture of the light mounted on an ADD bumper. I was kind of thinking that they could get a picture of it mounted on the "Throttle" bumper. Oh well.

See below... We asked if you wanted that picture but you did not answer.

I can get you a picture of our bumper and light if needed... Some lights are different than others... Rigid Radius Lights tend to have a bit more Radius to them than other brands, There is about 5 degrees more radius to a Rigid Light than a knock off brand...

Any chance you can post a pick looking straight down? I'ld like to see how the radius of the light looks compared to that of the truck.

Here you go:

12481_289543227862812_445632858_n.jpg

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much modification is made to the frame horns?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The modification is very simple to do. There is a section behind the front frame horn mount that you measure 8" off of and cut. It is a very easy cut and there is not anything there that has to be moved. Once cut our bumper slides on and then gets bolted on from there. You can even go one step further and weld on the bumper if you wanted to. We are also making a piece that can be purchased separately which will bolt in the same place as our bumper that will allow you to put the factory bumper back on in case you need to for any reason.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I appreciate the quick response. The big thing I was worried about is returning the vehicle to stock if need be.

You have a PM.

Corey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk