New "Throttle" Bumper from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Bumper. Makes me wonder if I jump to buy it. Nice setup with the rigid lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The modification is very simple to do. There is a section behind the front frame horn mount that you measure 8" off of and cut. It is a very easy cut and there is not anything there that has to be moved. Once cut our bumper slides on and then gets bolted on from there. You can even go one step further and weld on the bumper if you wanted to. We are also making a piece that can be purchased separately which will bolt in the same place as our bumper that will allow you to put the factory bumper back on in case you need to for any reason.

That part right there.... just sealed the deal! I've been looking at pretty much every manufacture out there and thats one of the big issues I have with going to a GOOD LOOKING front bumper... frame modification. Id love to be able to sell my truck with the factory bumper installed and sometimes certain projects are sticklers about "vehicle aesthetics" and looking factory. While I dont foresee myself on any project like that in the next few years... its nice to have the OPTION should I need it.

Also, is painted/powder-coated Stainless Steel an option? Personally... Im always either on the coast dealing with lots of salt (whole project site is made out of dredgings right now) or up in snow country dealing with... well.... gravel and more christ fawking salt. Be nice to have something that can go awhile without being touched up.

Ill be placing an order on April 12th.... little birthday present to myself (and after taxes LMAO!)

Edit: Do you have any pics of how it mounts? Id be interested to see how it all comes together with no welding.

Last edited: