New Rear Suspension Set Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ICONRep

For those of us running 37s, is that extra up travel gonna be enough for the tires to start contacting the bed? I understand it's early and probably hasn't been tested yet, I'm just really curious about that bump stop spacer now that I know it's purpose.

I'm thinking if I took it out, my 37 inch toyo M/Ts would remove the bed for me.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@ICONRep

For those of us running 37s, is that extra up travel gonna be enough for the tires to start contacting the bed? I understand it's early and probably hasn't been tested yet, I'm just really curious about that bump stop spacer now that I know it's purpose.

I'm thinking if I took it out, my 37 inch toyo M/Ts would remove the bed for me.

Good question! I hadn't even thought about that.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ICONRep

The 37's on our truck at TRR did just fine in the rear with this system installed......bent the front fenders just a tad though!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@ICONRep according to info thrown around the springs should be released about now, this true? i've been itching for springs forever and holding off for yours. The shocks at the end of the month, which I also wanna get. Release these suckers!!! lol

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ICONRep according to info thrown around the springs should be released about now, this true? i've been itching for springs forever and holding off for yours. The shocks at the end of the month, which I also wanna get. Release these suckers!!! lol

Everything has to be right my friend! All should be shipping by the end of the month. I will be sure to post right away.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm also waiting impatiently. Is there a price point yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I heard at havoc, shocks, 3500, leafs comparable to other leafs on the market, and then the cost of the bumpstop setup.