New Rear Suspension Set Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any updates?

I am trying to weigh options between rear kits and would like all the data for options.

A question is what additional components would be needed outside the "kit" for towing. You mentioned helper springs.

Our ICON spring pack will offer the ability to be configured to 3 different rates that will be further defined later this week. The spring pack will have a "heavy duty" configuration available (all parts will be provided when purchasing the ICON spring pack to do this).

What I mentioned in that post is that our trailer is equipped with load leveling assist bars. This is a system where you attach bars from both sides of a special hitch and run back to the side v rails of the trailer with heavy tension to help remove load off the back of the truck. This would be the only thing I could think of that would be beneficial outside the kit if you are towing a heavy bumper pull trailer.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our ICON spring pack will offer the ability to be configured to 3 different rates that will be further defined later this week. The spring pack will have a "heavy duty" configuration available (all parts will be provided when purchasing the ICON spring pack to do this).

What I mentioned in that post is that our trailer is equipped with load leveling assist bars. This is a system where you attach bars from both sides of a special hitch and run back to the side v rails of the trailer with heavy tension to help remove load off the back of the truck. This would be the only thing I could think of that would be beneficial outside the kit if you are towing a heavy bumper pull trailer.

Any ideas on what lead time will be for shipment after the announcement?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score

commonly referred to a weight distributing hitch

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I have to wait till after sema I'm going to start punching babies.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are a few photos from final testing and media filming Tuesday at the Johnson Valley OHV park.

icon_raptor_rxt_8.jpg

MVI_7004.00_01_10_01.Still001.jpg

MVI_7004.00_01_09_53.Still002.jpg

raptor_raptor_rxt_5.jpg

icon_raptor_rxt_6.jpg

ICON-Raptor-3.jpg

ICON-Raptor-4.jpg

ICON-Raptor-5.jpg

ICON-Raptor-8.jpg

ICON-Raptor-6.jpg

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on the images, your rear suspension design is just beefier rear shocks? Or is it new leafs and shocks?

Sorry for the direct question as I am trying to see how it is different than other option out there for owners.