Navigation..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, you talk to it and then it texts. I figured that, but was having a brain fart. I have that dragon dictation on my iphone that you talk to then it types it in an e-mail or text.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am surprised there isn't more apps out there that allow you to talk to the phone and it writes the text out for you.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa....what's this Loc Pick Hack, let me in on the secret guys

It allows you to say view your back up Cam while driving forward, or watch DVDs or just let you play with the damn thing while driving. Not an expert by any means but been told that guys with Nav systems can't even hit find alternate route while driving like a Garmin can. Correct me if I'm wrong guys please.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have tried like 6 different phones and none are compatible with it. And i would rather take my chances driving hammered as I have seen some crazy shit from people texting and driving as I'm sure you all have! It is by far the best system out there though.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
i have tried like 6 different phones and none are compatible with it. And i would rather take my chances driving hammered as I have seen some crazy shit from people texting and driving as I'm sure you all have! It is by far the best system out there though.

I wish I would have gotten it but oh well.
Welcome shelterraptor. Tell us a little bit about yourself when you can
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6