Navigation..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
give me your phone number, so i can plug it into my sync system and save it under "********" that way, every time i wanna say to my truck. "...'allo truck please ring ******** for me" we can talk.

508 320 4458

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it also reads incoming text messages to you out loud.

that is so badass... I tried to set that up, but the Nav screen says my phone (BBerry Tour) doesn't support that function.

Has anyone else gotten it to work? and if so, with what kind of phone??

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that is so badass... I tried to set that up, but the Nav screen says my phone (BBerry Tour) doesn't support that function.

Has anyone else gotten it to work? and if so, with what kind of phone??
Maybe its a feature of MyFordTouch which our trucks dont have, but I am sure Ford has that as a feature. Maybe for 2011...

Why do I get the feeling that's really the number to like Planned Parenthood or a teen girl's depression hotline or something of that ilk?
Maybe Bird just wants to talk to you in a secure setting? :naughty:

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder when the iPhone will be able to support that? To be honest with you, I could care less about texting and driving. My brother has a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2 SS/RS. He was texting and hit the curb. Tore up 2 wheels, 1 tire, and SCREWED the front him.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder when the iPhone will be able to support that? To be honest with you, I could care less about texting and driving. My brother has a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2 SS/RS. He was texting and hit the curb. Tore up 2 wheels, 1 tire, and SCREWED the front him.

so by "I could care less" do you mean that you do or don't text and drive??