MY21 to MY22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okegg0

Reaction score
So I’m sure i’m going to get flamed on this thread but I hope to get some actual insight on it as well.

So found a dealer with an allocation of a MY22 Code Orange for 5k markup that I put a hold on beginning of February. Didnt think it would be coming anytime soon. So I got lucky and found a white 21 801A with 10k markup over the weekend, picked it up on Monday. Just bored today I checked the build on the Ford tracker and the CO went into production sometime since Sunday the last day I checked. What are the major differences between the 2 years besides the R button. The sticker after markups basically become the same because the 21 doesnt have the graphics on it like the CO does. I never would have picked CO if I had been ordering it but found the allocation and then started to look at pictures of them and have began to love the color. White is also one of the top picks for colors I would have ordered. Just wondering what other people’s thoughts are on this dumb situation I’ve put myself into.

Last edited:

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Major differences? Nothing major, or at least that I'm aware of. Go look at the CO when it comes in. If you think you have to have it, buy it and sell the OW. You're not gonna lose either way

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go with your initial gut feeling…never would have ordered CO but OW was one of your top picks. Stick with the truck you have and stop doubting your decision!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has the spray in bedliner, and the graphics package
I agree with guy above then. Stick with the OW. Personally it would be between the OW and CO and since it purchase has been a crap shoot until the papers are signed I’d be happy with either.

OP
OP
O

Okegg0

Reaction score
I agree with guy above then. Stick with the OW. Personally it would be between the OW and CO and since it purchase has been a crap shoot until the papers are signed I’d be happy with either.
Yeah I suppose I could always go look at the CO, i’ve never seen one in person so maybe it would secure my mind more on it.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck, if you decide on the CO, you may even come out ahead. The used market for 21s is freaking nuts.