MPT Tune Version 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed

Both have great service.

Once tuned by whipple.... you have to return to a stock tune prior to getting tuned by another company. You can’t add to the whipple tune. They have to redo it from stock.

In other words... commit to a company and stick with them.

i think you should pick up the phone and call both places so that you get your answers from the source and do not have to trust that internet forum yahoos actually know wtf they are talking about.

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are asking if MPT can add additional features to a whipple tune that answer would be no.

Source: internet Yahoo

That is not what I meant. What I mean to say is if I get more mods in the future and go with MPT now. Meaning I get the MPT tune now and leave everything stock. I decide to go with an intake and exhaust down the line will MPT be able to retune for extra mods down the line?

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is not what I meant. What I mean to say is if I get more mods in the future and go with MPT now. Meaning I get the MPT tune now and leave everything stock. I decide to go with an intake and exhaust down the line will MPT be able to retune for extra mods down the line?

Ohhh ok... yes you would then be in luck. Providing its a known parameter on a common mod they could send it right out. More extreme modifications however would probably require a trip to their shop down in central Florida.

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I spoke to them today. I will be ordering their tune today :)

VSTOLG4

Reaction score
I received revised tunes for my '18 today without ever asking for them. I have yet to see any errors with my current tunes but they were kind enough to send me updates today to ensure I was protected against the A.C.C. issue since I do have the Raptor tech package. Have been extremely happy with MPT from the beginning. They even sent my new tunes while retaining the tweaks I made last revision...pretty cool of them to treat me individually and not just a mass-blast email.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received revised tunes for my '18 today without ever asking for them. I have yet to see any errors with my current tunes but they were kind enough to send me updates today to ensure I was protected against the A.C.C. issue since I do have the Raptor tech package. Have been extremely happy with MPT from the beginning. They even sent my new tunes while retaining the tweaks I made last revision...pretty cool of them to treat me individually and not just a mass-blast email.

Agree that those guys are truly amazing to work with. Fantastic customer service.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
i got my tunes about a week ago.

So far so good.

It isnt as raw as the "turned up way too high" , intial chipwerke settings ( that caused powertrain faults).

BUT the shifting is butter. The power comes on strong and predictably, adaptive cruise works as designed.

I'm absolutely happy with it. It is enough for the truck to still feel very motivated on 37s, but not enough to where it seems like shit will start breaking.