Goosetuned - Stage 2 - 93oct w/ TCM Tune - Raptor 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where would a noob like me go for a Tune 101? I see posts about Goosetune etc all the time but know nothing about it.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where would a noob like me go for a Tune 101? I see posts about Goosetune etc all the time but know nothing about it.
What are you looking to learn? I have several videos on my YouTube channel. I also have threads here with my development in them.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCxYS_MOkYJlcm9uqYgv3mHA

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yo engine is capable of making more power than it does. People tween the computer to make it more powerful. Done.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Understood that it’s tweaking the computer. I think I knew that. But then this post said stage 2, someone asked about mods. OP first said none, then corrected himself saying he had a new intercooler I believe.

So can one get very noticeable improvements, and that would be stage 1, without putting in new parts? And can one easily remove and reinstall it if there is a need for dealer service so they don’t see it and void warranty?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Ok. Understood that it’s tweaking the computer. I think I knew that. But then this post said stage 2, someone asked about mods. OP first said none, then corrected himself saying he had a new intercooler I believe.

So can one get very noticeable improvements, and that would be stage 1, without putting in new parts? And can one easily remove and reinstall it if there is a need for dealer service so they don’t see it and void warranty?

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I daily mine and am pretty controlled most of the time, as I also have 3 kids in the rear seat most of the time. 15.1mpg is what I was seeing before and am seeing 14.8mpg right now. Totally worth it, in my opinion.
You must be driving pretty tame, mine had significant decrease with custom stage 2 map.