Mid Perch Before and After

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sumarized Perch

Hello to all.
Hope you are all well

Just to be sure. The Middle perch will level with the factory stock?
Aprox how many inches.Front and Rear.Thank you all for this great forum.
Just thinking to pull the trigger on this

Take care

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Mid Perch adjustment done. Here are some before and after pics to help with others deciding to make the change. The truck looks and rides much better after. If it wasn't for DOT regulations, I'm pretty sure this is how it would delivered stock.

Before:

dbd17453.jpg

33ae7063.jpg

After:

c9bb7014.jpg

ed468e5a.jpg

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who did it for you? was it an easy task? im so worried about this mod, but want to do it so bad.

take it to a place that has done it before and its easy.....I was worried as well...but I love it ...the ride ....the look...its a no brainer !!!!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Got my Mid Perch adjustment done. Here are some before and after pics to help with others deciding to make the change. The truck looks and rides much better after. If it wasn't for DOT regulations, I'm pretty sure this is how it would delivered stock.

did u install camber kits?

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took it to the guys who sold it to me last Saturday. The Ford Dealer here in Vegas. Funny I still remember hearing the term "Mid Perch". For some reason I thought it was some type of cage (perch, birds, cage, you get my thought process). It's great, though, just do it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I have it done as well, and honestly, I wish I had known about it when I bought the truck and I would have had them do it for me right then and there.

Pynenut, the truck is looking good!

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting mine done tomorrow at the dealer

Sent from my Galaxy Note