Mid perch, Geisers, or Eibachs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the rear is stock just move it to mid perch and be done with it. Mine has the rake. Buddys is on mid perch his doesn't ride any different than mine. IMO Here they are lined up.

Last edited:

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adjust it to Mid perch and be done with it. Ive had mine set on Mid since I bought the truck in 2012 with no negative results. I never even had it re-alligned and its fine.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth my truck had eibachs on the front when i bought it and to me it the ride was to firm and jittery in the front. I replaced them with new stock springs and to me it was way better. I think almost any thing you do to lift the front is going to have some effect on ride quality but some people dont mind that comprimise.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever see this guys videos? Here is one on him saying dont upgrade to Eibachs or Geisers.....thoughts???

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Anyone ever see this guys videos? Here is one on him saying dont upgrade to Eibachs or Geisers.....thoughts???

Yeah i watched and saw the original ig posts. I’ve talked to him a bit and he says its less likely on a gen 1 but never 0% chance. It makes sense with the added stiffness of a different spring rate. But thats as far as my knowledge goes lol.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah i watched and saw the original ig posts. I’ve talked to him a bit and he says its less likely on a gen 1 but never 0% chance. It makes sense with the added stiffness of a different spring rate. But thats as far as my knowledge goes lol.
Well whatever your knowledge is on the suspension stuff ..it's 100% more than mine lol. Yeah I've watched a good bit of his videos, maybe it's good information for those looking into this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter