Method Standards: Most "Raptor" Appropriate Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well this site has definitely sold me on method double standards. They just fit so perfect on the Raptor and a great price to boot! Just got to sell my new s2000 wheels first then I can order :p

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct and the offset is the only difference, but it's amazing how much more aggressive it makes the truck look. Zero rubbing at full lock, no issues at all. I should note that I am at midperch.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

I think these pics are a good comparion of stock wheels versus Methods as far as "stance".

1st pic is OEM wheels/BFG KM2s/lowest perch. 2nd pic is Method DS/Toyo MTs/mid perch.

008-8.jpg
DSC00148.jpg

It's hard to tell, but it does not look like the first pic is the OEM tire.

The Nitto's looked great on WSI's truck this past weekend. Performed well in the loose sand too!

Joe

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's hard to tell, but it does not look like the first pic is the OEM tire.

The Nitto's looked great on WSI's truck this past weekend. Performed well in the loose sand too!

Correct Joe, those were the BFG KM2 tires on the stock wheels. The next is of the Double Standards and Toyo Open Country M/Ts.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am curious for those who have DS. Did you order 5 wheels? The 5th being the spare and does it fit the spare location?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good point about the 5th wheel. Motumute had a flat this weekend, had to put the stock spare on. The lug nuts didn't fit, so we had up scrounge around from everyone to get enough to put the wheel on.

I recommend the 5th

Joe

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems running 0 offset on one axle end and then running 34 offset on the opposing end could do some damage?

Good point about the 5th wheel. Motumute had a flat this weekend, had to put the stock spare on. The lug nuts didn't fit, so we had up scrounge around from everyone to get enough to put the wheel on.

I recommend the 5th

Joe

Last edited: