4 Wheel Drive Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I think winter has already been too long and most of us are suffering from a little cabin fever and short on patients. We all need to get along and have a big group hug! Then again if you're not smart enough to use the search function in the forum before firing off a much-repeated topic then I guess you should expect to get what you got here. :33:

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For real how about you explain your comment.....try reading the whole post about "icey Roads" and if you and clever are so KNOWLEDGABLE share it , i thought that is what forums are for??????
I've had instances where these guys troll me too. When u have a problem it's not funny... If it a bang, it's the iwe and shaft slipping then grabbing. It's happening on my hub.
Fyi they have long travel cv axles same price range if u plan on mid or hi perch, UCAs, etc

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think winter has already been too long and most of us are suffering from a little cabin fever and short on patients. We all need to get along and have a big group hug! Then again if you're not smart enough to use the search function in the forum before firing off a much-repeated topic then I guess you should expect to get what you got here. :33:
Kids who got bullied in school are now the bullies

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had instances where these guys troll me too
Troll....... more like light hazing....... If you go to his profile and read some of his interactions. He is not new nor are you. You have posted 76 times and have had 17 reactions. You are doing something wrong here. Or no it couldn't be you..... it is everyone else. LOL Put it this way if you act like a D bag the guys here will remember and treat you like the D bag. when you return. The funny part they will still help you. You might have to wade through some hazing.

Last edited: