May 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest =Urban Jungle=

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are amazing so much fun and just adding women and a few drinks makes things just that much better!! haha if your near chicago ever hollar haha

its a searay 4200 express? i believe and we have a 5' extended platform on the back haha I'm not too sure totals 45-48' :winner_first_h4h:

Cool!! I bought the 45 in Chicago and took 8 days ran it around Michigan in 1988 when the lake temp was the warmest it had ever been (79deg)... Nothing is better than shutting the engines off in the middle of lake Michigan and swimming for a hour with no one around...

Sad how they now incorporate the swim platform in the length to charge you more!!!

VARaptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:peace:
I have the perfect place here in Pensacola, but no truck yet. Here's one if I can still play from my oldie Raptor. Inside of a parking garage in Washington, DC. Can't get much more urban than that!

Thinking this will be my official entry:

attachment.php

Here is another photo from the series:

attachment.php

Swoop - LOVE the first shot! There are some cool pics in this month's entries, but this one "speaks to me"! :peace: