Low perch to top perch to mid perch in 18 hours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I Don't like the way mid looks on my truck... It still squats bad in the middle. Some angles, its perfect, others it doesnt look right to me. Being 17, I Don't mind a stiff ride and I love nose high vehicles waaay more. Pics attached are all at mid perch. I'm getting top done soon... I'll keep you guys posted
Looks fine here....
abyty4ed.jpg
Squats too much here
8ydegeve.jpg
This is a perfect stance IMO. Icon suspension raptor I saw at a car show I entered a few months ago....
u8e7u8ug.jpg
Oh added bonus same guys that had the Raptor posted up had this jeep....
nahupeza.jpg
hurabave.jpg
u2y7eved.jpg
uge8azer.jpg
And this corvette!
7uqumu5u.jpg
esaraju5.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:beatdeadhorse5:

My '10 is fine top perch. 71k+ miles But on my new '14 that will be a different story, i think i'll have to join all you mid-perchers

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Mid perch mod scheduled for today. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

No problem. The red bold wasn't screaming, I just wanted to make sure that someone reading the thread could see it and not accidentally scan over it. :pepper:

Also, any of you guys on mid perch mind measuring your front end? I'm at like 41" ground to fender on both sides and I feel like that's a little low.

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. The red bold wasn't screaming, I just wanted to make sure that someone reading the thread could see it and not accidentally scan over it. :pepper:

Also, any of you guys on mid perch mind measuring your front end? I'm at like 41" ground to fender on both sides and I feel like that's a little low.

Ill measure it today n keep u posted.

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When going to the mid perch can you see the lower perch ring on the shock body where the spring sat when on the lower perch?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, you'll see one ring if you're on mid, two if on top.