Looky What I Received!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First major props and a very big thank you goes out to El Snagadore (Anthony). Never let it be said a Northeast Italian isn't good for his word! (Inside joke). The amount of packing he did is really unbelievable! Peanuts (which I hate, LOL), bubble wrap, and foam. I've received parts from vendors that weren't packed half as nice. And all this without taking a cent up front! Keep me top of your list if you branch out and make other stuff. You have a customer for life!

20200729_122916.jpg 20200729_122547.jpg 20200729_122853.jpg 20200729_123106.jpg 20200729_123547.jpg

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/carbon-fiber-parts-from-covid-boredom.77605/

Kind of an irregular situation.

But these parts are NOT for liberals! ;)
Ok Melvin lets hear why this is an irregular situation, because it seems you just like to hear yourself talk and create your own narratives. In not so many words you called me a liar, a scammer and a thief. So now what is happening is exactly what I said I would do, Not take a penny until everyone got their items and were happy. So that happened. Now its irregular.. you know whats irregular... You Melvin... That's whats irregular. You say all these negative things but then say your in for the 2nd or 3rd round if I make them. THAT'S IRREGULAR also. You don't bash a scenario then want to support it. I had a good situation and passed it along it others. You make things like this painful bro.. Feel free to say what you want but if your in the market some carbon fiber just remember you said this irregular situation was too high risk for you.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First major props and a very big thank you goes out to El Snagadore (Anthony). Never let it be said a Northeast Italian isn't good for his word! (Inside joke). The amount of packing he did is really unbelievable! Peanuts (which I hate, LOL), bubble wrap, and foam. I've received parts from vendors that weren't packed half as nice. And all this without taking a cent up front! Keep me top of your list if you branch out and make other stuff. You have a customer for life!

View attachment 148714 View attachment 148715 View attachment 148716 View attachment 148717 View attachment 148718
hahahah I hate peanuts also but wanted it to arrive safe.. Glad it made it.. Enjoy... Thanks again...

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait to get mine tomorrow. Talk about a top notch dude sending stuff out before sending payment AND going above and beyond with the packaging.

Fingers crossed you decide to make some more stuff Snagadore. I’m in forsure!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Ok Melvin lets hear why this is an irregular situation, because it seems you just like to hear yourself talk and create your own narratives. In not so many words you called me a liar, a scammer and a thief. So now what is happening is exactly what I said I would do, Not take a penny until everyone got their items and were happy. So that happened. Now its irregular.. you know whats irregular... You Melvin... That's whats irregular. You say all these negative things but then say your in for the 2nd or 3rd round if I make them. THAT'S IRREGULAR also. You don't bash a scenario then want to support it. I had a good situation and passed it along it others. You make things like this painful bro.. Feel free to say what you want but if your in the market some carbon fiber just remember you said this irregular situation was too high risk for you.
I believe his post was directed at DenverTaco, our local liberal trumpeter, if you scan the champagne room posts. Meant purely as a joke.

The "irregular situation" comment was about you saying it was a limited run, in your original post, i.e. parts are not going to be available on an ongoing basis.

Unless I missed something. That's how I read it. Anyway, nice looking stuff. Best of luck.