Looky What I Received!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First major props and a very big thank you goes out to El Snagadore (Anthony). Never let it be said a Northeast Italian isn't good for his word! (Inside joke). The amount of packing he did is really unbelievable! Peanuts (which I hate, LOL), bubble wrap, and foam. I've received parts from vendors that weren't packed half as nice. And all this without taking a cent up front! Keep me top of your list if you branch out and make other stuff. You have a customer for life!

View attachment 148714 View attachment 148715 View attachment 148716 View attachment 148717 View attachment 148718
That looks beautiful !!! I want one,along with the side vents lol.. How do I get it ? I thought you were also thinking of making one a little taller.. any pics ?
Thanks

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hollywood, how do I go about ordering ? Please let me know

Easiest thing to do is go back to the first page, click on the red link that started all this. El Snagadore works for a race team back East in Philly. He decided to make the hood vent, and side vents, and asked if there was any interest. I believe the first lot is all spoken for, I got lucky, and the guy in front of me cancelled, and I got the stuff. You'll need to PM El Snagadore, and see if he can / will make more. Good luck.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait to get mine tomorrow. Talk about a top notch dude sending stuff out before sending payment AND going above and beyond with the packaging.

Fingers crossed you decide to make some more stuff Snagadore. I’m in forsure!
Mirror replacements are a definite. Ordered a set from ford.
I meant 'irregular' as in 'not regular'. The regular, or normal situation, is that the vendor has a site where you can go to research the product and put in your order. DenverTaco was specifically asking for a link to the company site...which is normal. I did not mean 'irregular' to have a negative connotation, didn't even realize it could be taken this way. Not bashing anything. Actually thought I was helping you out in some small way by pointing people to more information about your products.

Yes, I absolutely did say that sending money to someone who didn't have a site and no customers to vouch for them was risky. It still is. However, I said that I missed that you were sending product BEFORE payment and apologized for that. And I said it was rather commendable that you were taking that approach. I'm actually watch this and the other thread because I'm considering asking for a set myself.
Mel you came at me from the door asking me who I worked for, what I did, Hows this possible. I mean I basically had to tell you that I billed the team for design work. which I had to do anyway because there was no other way. So I just passed it on. So yes it is irregular in a sense because it is irregular how I had them made. a simple private message to me would have been fine and I would have said the same thing, I'll send you pay when you get it.. But whatever man.. Its all good... we hijacked this thread with nonsense.. You want anything let me know. I have no problem setting up an ebay purchase for you with escrow if you would feel better and put your mind at ease.
Any plans for us poor old Gen 1 owners...???
So I actually have a Gen 1 but heres the bottom line... I cant keep running purchases and design work through the team. They are seeing if they can set me up an account under the team. which would be payment from me and shipped directly to me. So if that happens then I may start making more items. But they have informed me that they can not make anything with "Ford: F150 or Raptor" on it. So that did for my applique. But if that happens and I decide to put some capital into this then I will have a site and apply for a vendor.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks beautiful !!! I want one,along with the side vents lol.. How do I get it ? I thought you were also thinking of making one a little taller.. any pics ?
Thanks
I would need the design files, mark it up and inch taller then 3d print then have it manufactured. A member said they had the files just waiting to see what he wants to do.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mel you came at me from the door asking me who I worked for, what I did, Hows this possible. I mean I basically had to tell you that I billed the team for design work. which I had to do anyway because there was no other way. So I just passed it on. So yes it is irregular in a sense because it is irregular how I had them made. a simple private message to me would have been fine and I would have said the same thing, I'll send you pay when you get it.. But whatever man.. Its all good... we hijacked this thread with nonsense.. You want anything let me know. I have no problem setting up an ebay purchase for you with escrow if you would feel better and put your mind at ease.

Again, I said it was irregular since there isn't a vendor site to go check out the product, which is what we commonly see around here and what was asked for. I wasn't referring to how you got the pieces made or anything else.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, I said it was irregular since there isn't a vendor site to go check out the product, which is what we commonly see around here and what was asked for. I wasn't referring to how you got the pieces made or anything else.
All Good I was agreeing with you that it is irregular the channels I went through to get them made. Lets put this convo to rest Melvin. Im banging me head over here trying to get into a "Regular situation" with the back and forth correspondence with the supplier. Not so easy, but I cant do it the way I have been.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is irregular is that I won’t be able to see mine for 2 1/2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk