Looky What I Received!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok Melvin lets hear why this is an irregular situation, because it seems you just like to hear yourself talk and create your own narratives. In not so many words you called me a liar, a scammer and a thief. So now what is happening is exactly what I said I would do, Not take a penny until everyone got their items and were happy. So that happened. Now its irregular.. you know whats irregular... You Melvin... That's whats irregular. You say all these negative things but then say your in for the 2nd or 3rd round if I make them. THAT'S IRREGULAR also. You don't bash a scenario then want to support it. I had a good situation and passed it along it others. You make things like this painful bro.. Feel free to say what you want but if your in the market some carbon fiber just remember you said this irregular situation was too high risk for you.

I meant 'irregular' as in 'not regular'. The regular, or normal situation, is that the vendor has a site where you can go to research the product and put in your order. DenverTaco was specifically asking for a link to the company site...which is normal. I did not mean 'irregular' to have a negative connotation, didn't even realize it could be taken this way. Not bashing anything. Actually thought I was helping you out in some small way by pointing people to more information about your products.

Yes, I absolutely did say that sending money to someone who didn't have a site and no customers to vouch for them was risky. It still is. However, I said that I missed that you were sending product BEFORE payment and apologized for that. And I said it was rather commendable that you were taking that approach. I'm actually watch this and the other thread because I'm considering asking for a set myself.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, now in every thread you guys have to bring up what you think about my politics? it's childish.

It's generally understood that a wink smiley face indicates that you're joking, is it not?

Gesh, that post might be the most well intended post I ever made that is completely interpreted as bad intentions.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's generally understood that a wink smiley face indicates that you're joking, is it not?

Gesh, that post might be the most well intended post I ever made that is completely interpreted as bad intentions.

I saw your post yesterday and didn't think much of it, I wasn't going to respond, but I think we can realize now that others will pile on like GCATX and call me "the local liberal trumpeter". Another frequent hater of mine did it the other day as well, in a post from a new member who happens to be from Colorado, he posted a smart ass comment warning the new member to stay away from me - so there's a trend here, and frankly it's just weird, but maybe I should be flattered that apparently people follow me around and reference me when it's completely unnecessary and not germane to the thread or conversation.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I saw your post yesterday and didn't think much of it, I wasn't going to respond, but I think we can realize now that others will pile on like GCATX and call me "the local liberal trumpeter". Another frequent hater of mine did it the other day as well, in a post from a new member who happens to be from Colorado, he posted a smart ass comment warning the new member to stay away from me - so there's a trend here, and frankly it's just weird, but maybe I should be flattered that apparently people follow me around and reference me when it's completely unnecessary and not germane to the thread or conversation.
I didn't mean to pile on and didn't mean it as much as an insult, mostly a clarification for Mel. Sorry Bro.:cheers:

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great !
Can you let us know how the install goes ?

thanks