Looking for Easy but Scenic Colorado Trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you prefer a scenic drive with occasional short walks, the San Juan Skyway is a great option. It's a stunning mountain loop that takes you through the San Juan Mountains, with several pull-off points for short hikes and photo opportunities.
Remember to check trail conditions and regulations before heading out, and be prepared with appropriate gear and clothing for changing weather conditions. Additionally, practice Leave No Trace principles to help preserve these beautiful natural areas for future generations.
This is a very chat GPT type response. Welcome to FRF????? Hummmm.

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i did my contract in CO there were a few nice trails. They are all on the OnX app. The TFL guys had a trail they use to test on. I did it, it wasnt very hard and had some nice views at the top. I forgot the name of it.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i did my contract in CO there were a few nice trails. They are all on the OnX app. The TFL guys had a trail they use to test on. I did it, it wasnt very hard and had some nice views at the top. I forgot the name of it.
It wasn’t redcone was it?

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no idea it was a real place

View attachment 424556
I used to love going there as a kid in the 90's. Everyone says the food wasn't good, but it didn't matter to me. As a kid my thought process was more along the lines of - there is a waterfall inside, who cares what the food tastes like.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to love going there as a kid in the 90's. Everyone says the food wasn't good, but it didn't matter to me. As a kid my thought process was more along the lines of - there is a waterfall inside, who cares what the food tastes like.
That sounds awesome

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Just like McDonald's where 95% of Happy Meals go uneaten if there's a FUNLAND at that location.