Looking for a G2 SCREW, got a blue 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LittleLebowski

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You ask for politeness and give none in return. I didn't read his comment as being rude.
I’m polite according to his rules, I’ve spent hours researching stuff on here already before I even posted. As a forum owner, I know that new content is important as opposed to telling people say if they used the search they might get a forum-specific, esoteric, inside joke. I’m polite and I’m a man, told him what I thought sans insults, put him on ignore, and drove on. Can’t read minds despite my wife’s opinion, didn’t need the snarky comment on “use the search”, took action, and drove on. Incident over, don’t care. Back to using Google to search the site for specific stuff like I have been for days.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m polite according to his rules, I’ve spent hours researching stuff on here already before I even posted. As a forum owner, I know that new content is important as opposed to telling people say if they used the search they might get a forum-specific, esoteric, inside joke. I’m polite and I’m a man, told him what I thought sans insults, put him on ignore, and drove on. Can’t read minds despite my wife’s opinion, didn’t need the snarky comment on “use the search”, took action, and drove on. Incident over, don’t care. Back to using Google to search the site for specific stuff like I have been for days.

Sure. Look at it from a user standpoint. We are getting new FRF members asking the same question every few days. The same questions are asked and answered every few days. Over time, it wears on forum members. Right, wrong or indifferent it just does. Currently on FRF is "is this phasers," "panel gap," etc. People get tired answering the same question every few days. As an owner I'm sure you see it as well. So saying that the search function here works is easier.

Did you get rubbed the wrong way on a inside joke? Maybe. But each forum has their own feel, personality. We are very helpful here on FRF but also very sarcastic. As a new member to a forum you must learn that forum 's personality. That's on the user, not the site. Most of the members here will pull parts off their truck to help you out of a jam. Doesn't mean that they won't give you shit about it. The powerstroke forum I am on does not have the same feel so I treat that site differently.

Hopefully this helps you and your experience on FRF. Looking forward to further conversations with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter