Line-x putting their advertisement in the bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about having the exterior of my 14 Raptor done in o.d. green line x and the wheel wells, under coat, and fender flares done in black. Does anyone here have any experience with having the whole vehicle done? I'm pleased with line x on the bed, much more so than the Ryno liner I had in my Harley truck; but I wanted some input before I commit to doing the whole truck. Also, does anyone know if you can stick or paint graphics on the coating? I would rather not lose the "Roush off road" on the side of the bed and would like to put it back in black.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

The dealer who did mine has done multiple full f150's in linex, in fact they did one for SEMA this year...lots of experience and info ...pm me and I'll give you their info.

GABA

Reaction score
I'm thinking about having the exterior of my 14 Raptor done in o.d. green line x and the wheel wells, under coat, and fender flares done in black. Does anyone here have any experience with having the whole vehicle done? I'm pleased with line x on the bed, much more so than the Ryno liner I had in my Harley truck; but I wanted some input before I commit to doing the whole truck. Also, does anyone know if you can stick or paint graphics on the coating? I would rather not lose the "Roush off road" on the side of the bed and would like to put it back in black.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Line-x Kustoms and Accessories in Pittsburg CA was spraying a 17 Raptor when I was there for my bedliner. Pics are up on their Facebook page. They've done several vehicles now and I would trust them with mine. I considered doing it myself but went for a vinyl wrap instead. Even though the new material is much thinner, I wasn't excited about adding that much extra weight. I like the look and durability for off road use though. I imagine they could do graphics no problem. I'd just give them a call. They seemed more than happy to answer any questions I had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what he's talking about. I took the sticker off right away but I left the warranty tag.

4298cca4ba5f00acc13ac2e40a8b0ca5.jpg1491eb7edb7dcc3eb1e1518ab6fe986c.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Same deal here, just mine was a more stealthy silver vs. yellow. Retracted bed extender covers it most of the time and tonneau covers entire bed anyway...plus no questions if ever warranty time. No biggie. Stress less, live longer.

Linex did a nice job on mine. Truck-Works in Lee's Summit, MO.

I'd say looked better than my Gen 1 factory bedliner because Linex goes to the extra effort to remove all the hardware, etc. before spraying, and there's a fair amount of this inside the Gen 2 bed (Boxlink, lighting, etc.).

Last edited:

BudTX

Reaction score
Same deal here, just mine was a more stealthy silver vs. yellow. Retracted bed extender covers it most of the time and tonneau covers entire bed anyway...plus no questions if ever warranty time. No biggie. Stress less, live longer.

Linex did a nice job on mine. Truck-Works in Lee's Summit, MO.

I'd say looked better than my Gen 1 factory bedliner because Linex goes to the extra effort to remove all the hardware, etc. before spraying, and there's a fair amount of this inside the Gen 2 bed (Boxlink, lighting, etc.).

I'm in the KC area, waiting on delivery for my 2018. I was quoted $475 by a different Line-X dealer for under the rails. Is that price competitive with Truck Works in LS?

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is how they did mine

IMG_20170727_1823546.jpg

I happen to like it. Its stealthy. I think it is a way of showing I have the good stuff on the truck bed.

I didn't ask them to do it this way, its just how it turned out. They also left the yellow window sticker in my cupholder for me rather than put it on the window. A++

zBatman

Reaction score
Put me down as someone who would hate the sticker the same way I don't like dealer markings and stickers on vehicles.

Batman, would love to see pics if you get it done. I have no helpful advice, other than it will probably negatively affect resale.
Sure, I'll put up some pictures after. I figured it would limit the people interested if i put the line x on it; but I plan on keeping it for the very long haul.

TheRealKenzo

Reaction score
Just got my 2021 F150 back from Getting the spay in done at Line-X and there it was the yellow sticker in the back window of my brand new truck. They took that shit off in 2 seconds..I did read this thread before hand so I was sort of fired up...