Line-x putting their advertisement in the bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So is the Linex applied thick enough to seal up the gaps at the floor/wall seam? IE no more visible daylight?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm talking about the big gaps along the sides. No other pickup trucks has ever had gaps like that. Every Ford I've owned had small drains up front where the depressed portion of the floor reinforcement ribs hit the front of the bed, and at the gap at the tailgate.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If these are drain holes they are not engineered rite as road slop is staining the inside of the box

zBatman

Reaction score
Exterior line x on raptor

I'm thinking about having the exterior of my 14 Raptor done in o.d. green line x and the wheel wells, under coat, and fender flares done in black. Does anyone here have any experience with having the whole vehicle done? I'm pleased with line x on the bed, much more so than the Ryno liner I had in my Harley truck; but I wanted some input before I commit to doing the whole truck. Also, does anyone know if you can stick or paint graphics on the coating? I would rather not lose the "Roush off road" on the side of the bed and would like to put it back in black.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Got mine done before I got it delivered. Noticed the same ugly yellow sticker in the bed. Looks cheesy and shouldn't be there. They should ask first. Getting a Bakflip anyways though so oh well won't see it much

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put me down as someone who would hate the sticker the same way I don't like dealer markings and stickers on vehicles.

Batman, would love to see pics if you get it done. I have no helpful advice, other than it will probably negatively affect resale.

Last edited: