Lifted Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squid 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a 1000 pounds of stone in the back of mine, though didn't like the way it drove I did like the way that it looked. any one considering instead of raising the front end to mid perch, lowering the rear to make the whole thing level? Just a street queen talking

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'm doing it!!!

No company is making a specific lift for the Raptor, all F-150 lift kits will bolt right up.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are too critical! With one of those lifts Raptor owners could run most any size!

And that'd help put a stop to all those pesky, "How can I run 37's on my Raptor?" threads! :xmasorlyflag:

mrmojoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a 1000 pounds of stone in the back of mine, though didn't like the way it drove I did like the way that it looked. any one considering instead of raising the front end to mid perch, lowering the rear to make the whole thing level? Just a street queen talking

Just put some low profile tires on and get rid of all un-needed suspension, should fix you right up.