Lifted Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I-dont-know-what-I-expected_zpsccf65515.gif

Why do I always click on these links? I always know it's going to be a repost of that same truck, and it's always marked "Dead dove do not eat." But I always click.

...I always click.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
24976866.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If brains were money, that owner would be broke! :perkinswhatever:

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everyone is so agains this lifts and no one buys then why are companies making them for our truck? There has to be someone on this forum with a lifted raptor....the hunt begins

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everyone is so agains this lifts and no one buys then why are companies making them for our truck? There has to be someone on this forum with a lifted raptor....the hunt begins

Lets be honest, the lifted raptor is like the ****** on a woman. You can look for it all you like, but you're never gonna find it...

:yaoface2::hump:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't say it doesn't look good, but it is a massive waste. Better off lifting the shit out of a normal F150 and then adding on flares and bedsides.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lets be honest, the lifted raptor is like the ****** on a woman. You can look for it all you like, but you're never gonna find it

This is almost scary. You know the ****** exists, right? I mean even this kid found it!

image.png

So, by your logic, the lifted Raptor exists.

If we help you find it will you find the lifted Raptor? :kiss1:

MjAxMy03M2Y2Nzk3NGJmYzNiMGNj.png

Rottenecards_43167925_qpkjqy4zyt.png

Last edited: