KO3’s ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you? The question you should be asking is should you?
Companies used to market goods to the common man. Stupid people would have to adapt. Some.. would suffer the consequences.

Now... there is so many stupid people. They've become a marketing demographic. For example: Coors light didnt think wed be able to tell if our beer is cold. So they put the blue mountains thing on the can.

If you cant tell if your beer is cold.... no more beer.

What the blue mountains tell you is that... youre about to have a stroke.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Companies used to market goods to the common man. Stupid people would have to adapt. Some.. would suffer the consequences.

Now... there is so many stupid people. They've become a marketing demographic. For example: Coors light didnt think wed be able to tell if our beer is cold. So they put the blue mountains thing on the can.

If you cant tell if your beer is cold.... no more beer.

What the blue mountains tell you is that... youre about to have a stroke.
you could always switch to bud light. the can is always blue so you know its cold

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Not intentionally. I know Ram truck drivers prefer Bud Light and there is a gun pointed at you.
To be fair, I did have a Raptor for a while. It was a pretty damn nice truck. I just preferred the V8 and at the time Ford didn’t offer one. Now that they do, it’s outside of my price range (especially with ADM’s).

IMG_8895.jpeg

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, I did have a Raptor for a while. It was a pretty damn nice truck. I just preferred the V8 and at the time Ford didn’t offer one. Now that they do, it’s outside of my price range (especially with ADM’s).

View attachment 437402
I can forgive the fiat truck, but dude be safer with the gun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngodavid23