Just RPG stage 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done just the RPG stage 1? I just bought a house and the truck so while I get my finances back in line I was planning on just purchasing the stage 1 for now so that I have the piece of mind about the frame. Was wondering if anyone else has done just the stage 1 and how they liked it.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stage two at least bro... Or just do the SDHQ frame support if you need to do something for the frame on the cheap. Personally I'd start at the stage 2.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit we all have to get creative doing this stuff... so go BIG or go...... finance it! It's hard to beat zero percent.

OP
OP
demnraptor

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO NOT FINANCE IT!!! Wait to off road if you dont have the money!!!

Jw but why are you apparently so against financing it? Did you have a bad experience financing through RPG?

And I was debating waiting another 2 weeks to a month to go stage 2 I guess I will now lol.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jw but why are you apparently so against financing it? Did you have a bad experience financing through RPG?

If you make at least minimum monthly payments, and pay off by the end of the time period, there is no interest charged (same as cash). The effort via RPG was simple, but you must know that once you make the deal, payment is independent of RPG. You are accountable to CarCareOne.

OP
OP
demnraptor

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you make at least minimum monthly payments, and pay off by the end of the time period, there is no interest charged (same as cash). The effort via RPG was simple, but you must know that once you make the deal, payment is independent of RPG. You are accountable to CarCareOne.

Oh wow so your minimum payment got you payed off in the 6-12 month 0% time frame? I've dealt with third party finance groups before but had to quadruple my minimum to make it by the end of the 6-12 months whatever it was lol. But I do think it's really cool RPG is leaving that as an option for us.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And I was debating waiting another 2 weeks to a month to go stage 2 I guess I will now lol.

Ha ha no, I dont finance small things that are add ons ever... The truck well ok since it serves as a vehicle for you to get things done but never small stuff... If you can get it for zero percent interest is the only way but then you are still liable for a monthly payment and if for some stupid reason you cant make the payments you get stupid interest charge that is only giving others money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts