Detuning Whipple stage 1 kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The reason why is because I don’t trust other people’s work. The world is full of internet geniuses that think they too can reconfigure an ECU, only to create a slow ticking time-bomb.

And theres not a lot of info about the Whipple tune out there, at least not compared to the others, so I was thinking about running it on the stock tune.

I'm going to see it tomorrow, I’ll post pics then.
Bud... If you have even the slighest worry of quality.... walk away now.

OP
OP
D

DatGuy14

Reaction score
Bud... If you have even the slighest worry of quality.... walk away now.

so you read this very short thread and still told me to "walk away" after I posted that I bought it? Did you not understand that part, or do you always give worthless advice too late? :rolleyes:

half of your truck is currently defective ....you should walk away

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so you read this very short thread and still told me to "walk away" after I posted that I bought it? Did you not understand that part, or do you always give worthless advice too late? :rolleyes:

half of your truck is currently defective ....you should walk away
Pick your battles wisely.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason why is because I don’t trust other people’s work. The world is full of internet geniuses that think they too can reconfigure an ECU, only to create a slow ticking time-bomb.

And theres not a lot of info about the Whipple tune out there, at least not compared to the others, so I was thinking about running it on the stock tune.

I'm going to see it tomorrow, I’ll post pics then.

whipple is not some random tuner.

OP
OP
D

DatGuy14

Reaction score
Pick your battles wisely.

pick my battles? Seriously? I’m on a Ford Raptor forum, it’s not fight club tough guy

go check on your truck and leave me alone, you haven’t said a single helpful thing since you showed up here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter