J0shM1lls' 2013 Tux Black Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
1. thanks for rubbing it in.

2. lose the dealer's front plate, newb.

3. she is looking awesome, congrats.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrrrrgggh! That's my truck!!!....ok, not MINE, but I have a Tux black SCREW on order and not even a VIN yet!:mad::mad::mad:

Congrats, man. Looks great!

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrrrrgggh! That's my truck!!!....ok, not MINE, but I have a Tux black SCREW on order and not even a VIN yet!:mad::mad::mad:

Congrats, man. Looks great!

Techinically speaking, this wasn't "My Truck" either. I just called around and found one on a dealer lot instead of waiting for my order to come in. Phone calls never hurt!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Techinically speaking, this wasn't "My Truck" either. I just called around and found one on a dealer lot instead of waiting for my order to come in. Phone calls never hurt!

I was SO tempted to do that last year when I was in the same boat but the only problem was I put down a $1000 deposit on my truck + they made me a FANTASTIC deal on trading in my 2009 FX4. So I was kind of hung. I still couldnt stop myself from calling around. I found at least a half dozen trucks like mine I could have went for but the closest one was 6+ hours away.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was SO tempted to do that last year when I was in the same boat but the only problem was I put down a $1000 deposit on my truck + they made me a FANTASTIC deal on trading in my 2009 FX4. So I was kind of hung. I still couldnt stop myself from calling around. I found at least a half dozen trucks like mine I could have went for but the closest one was 6+ hours away.

Yeah I didn't have a trade or anything down so I really didn't have anything to loose. I was also motivated by my daily driver dying last week, no car means "MUST HAZ RAPTOR NAOW!" As far as the drive goes, it was only an hour n a half for me and it was well worth it!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Dood... That's amazing. How much was that feature?:lol2: