J0shM1lls' 2013 Tux Black Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed you have a black line-x logo! I'm jealous. I have an ugly yellow one on the side of my bed. Thought about taking it off but not sure if it'd be a flat spot or something under it.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going there on business. They use my employer's products.

Ahh ok, business is ok, as long as your not checkin in.:waytogo:

how much was your linex?

$800 Cash money out the door no tax. I called a couple places and looked at a bunch of reviews, Line-X of Torrance seemed to be the right choice. Herb the owner was real cool.

I just noticed you have a black line-x logo! I'm jealous. I have an ugly yellow one on the side of my bed. Thought about taking it off but not sure if it'd be a flat spot or something under it.

I don't know if I'd take it off if I were you. Mine says something about it being the warranty seal (most likely BS just so you advertise for them lol). Mine blends right in so I don't mind leaving it on there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the UPS guy showed up with another toy for the beast...

Rigid F-150 Raptor 40" Upper Grill Kit by Rigid Industries | Raptor Addict

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

Just box shots for now, they had to ship the Raptor mounting bracket from another warehouse. So until that shows up it unfortunately has to stay put. Thanks to Kirk @ Raptoraddict.com by the way, great guy, great service, and most importantly fun to play blackjack with lol. As soon as I get the bracket in and get this bad boy mounted, I'll post up more pics!

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for the bracket to show up so I decided to pre-wire everything and have it all setup for when it does show.

Soldered and shrink tubed.

Photo%20Dec%2003%2C%2011%2018%2009%20AM.jpg

Taped for good measure.

Photo%20Dec%2003%2C%2011%2023%2015%20AM.jpg