Issues = Roadtrip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hot-crazy-scale-with-bell-curve.jpg

something along these lines eh?

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last Winter we went to Pensacola for a week. Came back up through (near) Indy Louisville, Birmingham. Passed a lot of the distilleries. Pensacola was a nice town, and has a small microbrew. Looked like Western Florida had a lot of large forest land with long sandy roads.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Last Winter we went to Pensacola for a week. Came back up through (near) Indy Louisville, Birmingham. Passed a lot of the distilleries. Pensacola was a nice town, and has a small microbrew. Looked like Western Florida had a lot of large forest land with long sandy roads.

I lived in Pensacola for 5 months of 2012 and don't think I ever used the words "nice town"...more like "hot swamp". If you do head that way look up Swoop1156 for areas to offroad since he still lives there. Honestly there's a lot of crime in Pensacola so I didn't go anywhere alone. Downtown can be fun, but there are shootings - no joke. Now I realize I'm somewhat jaded since where I live I can leave my door unlocked without issue, but it got much worse while I lived there to the point I wouldn't go out without Swoop. I lucked out once when I was getting gas, I won't go into details but he yelled at me and turns out he was right to do so.

Pass thru Pensacola but I wouldn't really recommend making it a vacation destination. Destin is close and gorgeous if you want to stop in that area.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I can say if chicks are WILD!! but when your right make up :hump: is even sweeter haha...

Still plan on doing this... Maybe I'll come thru ATL on the way down then take a different route back up, I have a few friends to meet up with in ATL so that may work. I will narrow down dates soon

Jordan,

She stood in the parking lot in the cold at our last lunch meet...She joined you for Snoball...no relationship out there has not had their share of arguments. Hell, some of my worst fights with my Mrs have been over the most stupid things.....Sometimes you just gotta be the bigger person and make things better....then shag like no tomorrow!

Trust me...I'm old...been their/done that!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well on the bright side as spring break approaches, its great time to be down south!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I lived in Pensacola for 5 months of 2012 and don't think I ever used the words "nice town"...more like "hot swamp". If you do head that way look up Swoop1156 for areas to offroad since he still lives there. Honestly there's a lot of crime in Pensacola so I didn't go anywhere alone. Downtown can be fun, but there are shootings - no joke. Now I realize I'm somewhat jaded since where I live I can leave my door unlocked without issue, but it got much worse while I lived there to the point I wouldn't go out without Swoop. I lucked out once when I was getting gas, I won't go into details but he yelled at me and turns out he was right to do so.

Pass thru Pensacola but I wouldn't really recommend making it a vacation destination. Destin is close and gorgeous if you want to stop in that area.

"Nice" town is relative.... Growing up in and around Flint, Pensacola didn't seem all that bad. We spent out time on the banks and went into town for a bite or drinks.