Issue with order.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sure! Customer is usually polite and courteous when they start on the journey. Things like this happen when multiple methods of communication go unanswered for days.

Anyway I am out of this discussion, the items were dropped off at the UPS store for shipping which incurred costs to me as I had provide a box as olympus ships product in a bag/plastic envelope.

Anyway I will not be doing business with this company again or company that hires its employees after it inevitably sinks. This is also the last I will be posting in this thread.

If you want an example of excellent customer relations just read the replies to the negative reviews on facebook.

Email Said specifically use a Medium Rate Flat Rate Box. that is what the label is for... Those are free.... just saying....

mb200k

Reaction score
Nope, your items are sat boxed up on my desk with the shipping label waiting for me to find time to take them to the post office.

Anyway I'm not surprised people don't return your stuff:

* You never give tracking numbers even after multiple requests
* It takes weeks for you to send out return shipping labels that people actually receive
* You rarely reply to pm only after public postings do people get a reply
* You rarely reply to emails
* Your attitude towards you customers just plain sucks
* Your reaction towards negative reviews on facebook is condescending to customers that have had legitimate issues with you and your products. You go as far to call a number of people liars about the nature of their issue.

I am with @RDFTS on this, your customer service is so bad that you make other vendors on this forum look bad and I feel that you no longer represent the quality of vendor that is typically found on this forum.

Their customer service sucks, they really do not reply emails, i had problems with them some time ago where they would not sent me the item i paid for (20 inch light bar), after a long discussion he sent the item, since i live in brasil i had to go get it in the customs and pay 100% tax over it, just to open the box and see it was the wrong pattern, he sent me a combo light, i posted it in the forum, and had no response from him, decided to install the light anyway and it does not light up much, the reach is about the same of a low beam headlight. very dissapointed, should have gone another company, you really get what you pay for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I thought the forum dropped Recon because of this same issue?

Ding, ding, ding.
I am sorry to see others having to go through this but guess someone had to be the guinea pigs for the rest of us.....

mb200k

Reaction score
This guy seems to do the same to everybody, first he pretends he has not been contacted, then says each case is unique and abnormal and after he realizes he messed up, start calling the customer a liar and thief. But i'm sure he will treat this thread the same as their emails and just ignore it. Sorry for the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.