Issue with order.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Send 3 more emails a pm and a phone call then maybe we will respond! Until then please leave your message after the tone and we will never get back to you.

D

Deleted member 12951

Has a vendor here ever lost their sponsorship or if they continue to pay their dues they stay in?
:popcorn:

Reaction score
Send 3 more emails a pm and a phone call then maybe we will respond! Until then please leave your message after the tone and we will never get back to you.

So you admit you are intentionally not shipping the items back?

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you admit you are intentionally not shipping the items back?

Nope, your items are sat boxed up on my desk with the shipping label waiting for me to find time to take them to the post office.

Anyway I'm not surprised people don't return your stuff:

* You never give tracking numbers even after multiple requests
* It takes weeks for you to send out return shipping labels that people actually receive
* You rarely reply to pm only after public postings do people get a reply
* You rarely reply to emails
* Your attitude towards you customers just plain sucks
* Your reaction towards negative reviews on facebook is condescending to customers that have had legitimate issues with you and your products. You go as far to call a number of people liars about the nature of their issue.

I am with @RDFTS on this, your customer service is so bad that you make other vendors on this forum look bad and I feel that you no longer represent the quality of vendor that is typically found on this forum.

Reaction score
Nope, your items are sat boxed up on my desk with the shipping label waiting for me to find time to take them to the post office.

Anyway I'm not surprised people don't return your stuff:

* You never give tracking numbers even after multiple requests
These are attached to your order and can be tracked on the website. Did you ever look? I personally emailed it to you as well
* It takes weeks for you to send out return shipping labels that people actually receive
We found the issue and it has been fixed. - Problem solved.

* You rarely reply to pm only after public postings do people get a reply
We reply 100% of the time.
* You rarely reply to emails
We reply 100% of the time.
* Your attitude towards you customers just plain sucks
In your case where you have been utterly rude and impossible to take care of.... sure its tough..
* Your reaction towards negative reviews on facebook is condescending to customers that have had legitimate issues with you and your products. You go as far to call a number of people liars about the nature of their issue.
This is not fact and you are speaking to things that you dont know.... assumptions are not a good things for you...

I am with @RDFTS on this, your customer service is so bad that you make other vendors on this forum look bad and I feel that you no longer represent the quality of vendor that is typically found on this forum.

Thank you for your opinion. We have taken note. Your situation was very unique and problematic and you have chosen to take things to extremes. As usual people expect a company to be a saint and the customer is always right..... ect... but in reality every day companies deal with people trying to get over on them... get something for free... take advantage of them....
when you first told us of the problem, I said ok send them back and we will send you new ones. Your initial replay was cussing us out flaming us and so forth. I then said fine we will send you new ones. You then told me to wait till the first of the year ( 30 days ) I don't recall why but you told me to wait. You emailed at the end of the month and asked us if we sent them and i replied we had not and were waiting on your response. you told us to send and we sent them. in the mean time you got irate that we had not sent a return label. I sent you a return label the first or second week of January as of today we still have not received the items back and now you publicly mock us to the fact that you have not sent them back.. Im sorry but there is more blame here than just us....... I cannot stand by and allow you to take advantage of us because you think it some form of fair justice....

We are aware of areas we need to evolve and grow and we are focusing on that. Thank you.

mike.s

Reaction score
As a customer and a vendor I know that having a good relationship goes both ways.

If I make a mistake on a customer's order, I eat the cost.

If a vendor makes a mistake on my order, I don't cuss them out.

Being polite, goes a long way.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a customer and a vendor I know that having a good relationship goes both ways.

If I make a mistake on a customer's order, I eat the cost.

If a vendor makes a mistake on my order, I don't cuss them out.

Being polite, goes a long way.

Sure! Customer is usually polite and courteous when they start on the journey. Things like this happen when multiple methods of communication go unanswered for days.

Anyway I am out of this discussion, the items were dropped off at the UPS store for shipping which incurred costs to me as I had provide a box as olympus ships product in a bag/plastic envelope.

Anyway I will not be doing business with this company again or company that hires its employees after it inevitably sinks. This is also the last I will be posting in this thread.

If you want an example of excellent customer relations just read the replies to the negative reviews on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.