Is this thing worth a crap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how to change oil, and used to be a mechanic for several years. I just value my time more than changing my own oil. I do most of my own modifications.
Being a single dad, time is the biggest factor in if I will tackle a project or not myself.

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a single dad, time is the biggest factor in if I will tackle a project or not myself.
Time is actually why I don't go somewhere. Other than crappy workmanship. I have to make an appointment, so I have to call the dealer. Then drive 30 min there. Wait in the waiting room. Drive 30 min home. That's a waste of my time.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
If I had to drive 30 minutes each way for an oil change, I'd probably do it myself as well. My dealer is less than 5 miles away.

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live near Tucson, which is a dirty shit hole. So everyone lives in suburbs outside the city. Which means 30 to 45 min to get anywhere.