Is there any new news on the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on Jan. 6 and still no build date! This is the first Ford for me and they're definitely not making a good first impression! I'm usually pretty patient, but this is getting ridiculous!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just ordered the frickin thing, so frustrating how this works you literally just ordered 4 days ago and got a VIN and a build day... your lucky man.... congrats tho!

No shit That has to be a record :throw:

Dealer says 6-8 weeks.

JB i am not, sorry. I was a bit apprehensive about even posting but thought you all should know.

Thanks Tmak, im pretty dam happy but like i said my luck usually dont work this way so my fingers are still crossed. Along with my toes and anything else i can cross.

:throw:

I ordered on Jan. 6 and still no build date! This is the first Ford for me and they're definitely not making a good first impression! I'm usually pretty patient, but this is getting ridiculous!

Be prepared to hear "its all about the allocation process" from people who already have theirs

this is what I have to say to that :flipthebird:

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit That has to be a record :throw:

:throw:

Be prepared to hear "its all about the allocation process" from people who already have theirs

this is what I have to say to that :flipthebird:

Lol its the unknowing if you actually have a allo-heresyourtruckinonemonth-tion

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol its the unknowing if you actually have a allo-heresyourtruckinonemonth-tion

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

i just confirmed my dealer had allocation today from the zone manager, but still no vin HOPEFULLY next week. She is saying May production