Is there any new news on the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 month and still no VIN... WITH allocation...

5 weeks here WITH allocation

3 months no vin with allocation at least that what they told me when i ordered lies lies lies. They wont even return any phone calls or emails i think im out no info no raptor.

:nono:

I'm not sure the deal going on with these raptors, you would think they want to sell em and want to keep the customers attention Idk what the heck going on... did you try searching around dealers?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Supplier issues

There is no set amount of time when ordering ANY vehicle If Ford had to contact their customers about every vehicle that got "delayed" it would be a nightmare

I guess working in and being around the auto industry my whole life, this is easier to see and comprehend

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 weeks here WITH allocation

:nono:

Supplier issues

There is no set amount of time when ordering ANY vehicle If Ford had to contact their customers about every vehicle that got "delayed" it would be a nightmare

I guess working in and being around the auto industry my whole life, this is easier to see and comprehend

I mean the dealerships, ignoring, bad customer service

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean the dealerships, ignoring, bad customer service

Welcome to the world of buying a new vehicle They don't GAF If you want it that bad, you'll wait. If you don't want it , they'll sell it to someone else . Thats how they think

Tmak27 have you driven a Raptor yet young grasshopper?

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of buying a new vehicle They don't GAF If you want it that bad, you'll wait. If you don't want it , they'll sell it to someone else . Thats how they think

Tmak27 have you driven a Raptor yet young grasshopper?

Haha yes sir I have my buddy has one which is why I am so eager my friend!!

dthib

Reaction score
Going on 6 wks and no vin. I'm driving a 04 Nissan Murano that can be heard a block away from all the racket it makes. Plus I get no respect on the street with that POS. HA! But it will only make me appreciate my Raptor even more when ever it comes in.