Is there any new news on the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

salty545

Reaction score
Going on 6 wks and no vin. I'm driving a 04 Nissan Murano that can be heard a block away from all the racket it makes. Plus I get no respect on the street with that POS. HA! But it will only make me appreciate my Raptor even more when ever it comes in.

*****. Now that is true sacrifice!!!

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice any speed ups on orders or they the same?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Eggmans-STI

Reaction score
Anyone notice any speed ups on orders or they the same?

I ordered mine on 3/31 and received and call from my dealer today with a build date of 4/28. I had Crystal check for me and i got my vin today also. So hopefully this is good news for all. Either that or im gonna get mine faster than anyone here and then drop dead when i go to pick her up. Would be just my luck.:emotions122:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 3/31 and received and call from my dealer today with a build date of 4/28. I had Crystal check for me and i got my vin today also. So hopefully this is good news for all. Either that or im gonna get mine faster than anyone here and then drop dead when i go to pick her up. Would be just my luck.:emotions122:

I hope you're ******* kidding

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You just ordered the frickin thing, so frustrating how this works you literally just ordered 4 days ago and got a VIN and a build day... your lucky man.... congrats tho!

Eggmans-STI

Reaction score
Whats ETA on delivery?

Dealer says 6-8 weeks.

I hope you're ******* kidding

JB i am not, sorry. I was a bit apprehensive about even posting but thought you all should know.

You just ordered the frickin thing, so frustrating how this works you literally just ordered 4 days ago and got a VIN and a build day... your lucky man.... congrats tho!

Thanks Tmak, im pretty dam happy but like i said my luck usually dont work this way so my fingers are still crossed. Along with my toes and anything else i can cross.