Is it me or am I noticing a lot of members are getting rid of their Rap's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I digress.....there are those of us who WILL NOT be selling the first generation Raptor because it's just that...First Gen with a gas guzzling, rumbling 6.2. I absolutely love my truck because it is a TRUCK. I plan on keeping it and buy a 2nd Generation a few years into the release cuz I'm curious how it will stack up. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will jump at the chance to buy a used first generation as some first time buyers may not be able to afford a new one. And they'll be able to be part of the posse and say "yeah I drive a Raptor."

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's happening right before our eyes. Lots of Raptors hitting the market will drive down the price. I think the price will plummet when Ford releases the final specs on the 2017.

I have been debating selling mine also. I test drove the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and it is a beast. BUT the functionality of the Raptor can't be beat by any truck (or car) on the road. I am trying to make it work and own both. :)

Anyone looking to sell around fall that's when I'm looking to buy. September/October ish. maybe a little earlier.

I'm down in Richmond, but am from Leesburg so be sure to let me know if you want to sell. I'll try to make it up if the time and funds are right!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
#6. These are finally on sale!

the-most-hipster-cars-in-the-world-toyota-prius-2.jpg

The silent few here on FRF who want a Prius no longer need to hide in the corners. It is OK to step up and say you want a Prius.