Gen 2 is tempting me…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came across a low mileage very clean Gen 2. 2019. Ruby Red. 27k miles. I believe it’s unmodified.
I’ve previously had a 2019 with stage 2 (upgraded intercooler, exhaust, intake and Cobb tune) that I loved. Since have had Gen 3 35 and Raptor R (subsequently sold). Now in a TRX. Looking at this as a way to weather the auto and general economy fallout. Sell a different more expensive vehicle. Probably keep the TRX and would probably do a build on the Raptor. Haven’t looked much at pricing on these for a long while. I know it may be a step backward tech and suspension wise (rear leaf springs) but could be a very fun toy to wrench on. What do you think it’s worth ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
MKW1456

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah….good question. To be honest it was mostly the interior. I had them both for about 6-8 weeks and just found myself wanting to drive the TRX more often. And (don’t hate on me) I got the R for 5 over and had a chance to make a quick $20k on it and didn’t like the code orange as much as I thought I would. Great truck, no doubt. Just a decision I had to make. Now just feeling nostalgic about the Gen 2.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah….good question. To be honest it was mostly the interior. I had them both for about 6-8 weeks and just found myself wanting to drive the TRX more often. And (don’t hate on me) I got the R for 5 over and had a chance to make a quick $20k on it and didn’t like the code orange as much as I thought I would. Great truck, no doubt. Just a decision I had to make. Now just feeling nostalgic about the Gen 2.

Considering the pedigree of your previous and current truck, I think you'll be pretty underwhelmed with the Gen 2 once the nostalgia wears off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter