Inflatable seat recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17lbraptor

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the suspect bolt. It is the center belt behind the driver seat. In the photos, it is the bolt by the jumper cables at the base of the seatbelt receiver. Apparently some were not crimped flat enough. The tool sent to the dealerships will measure this. I don’t know about the fix since mine was okay and within specifications.

Thanks!

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I called my dealer to schedule the inspection and he said this is an advance notice and Ford has not published instructions on how to do the inspection or the replacement parts list. He said they won't have anything on this recall until October 1st. Did anyone else call their dealer? Did they get the same, or a different response from their dealer?

I have kids sitting in the back so I would like to get this addressed ASAP.

I took my truck in 3 weeks ago for an oil change and they did the recall inspection and they said there were no problems. I had no idea there was a recall, the dealership notified me of it. Then I checked my Ford pass after and there was the recall notice which I still have as of today.