IF......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Love my raptor and with every Mod I have done to it I love it even more, so if Ford comes with a new Raptor I might just buy me a new one and Keep the 2011 as part of my personal Museum. 2004 Yamaha Raptor fully Modified for Motocross, 2006 Suzuki LT-R450 fully custom for Motocross with Fox Shocks, 2008 Yamaha Raptor Modified for Trail Mountain Riding, 2011 Ford SVT Raptor 6.2L Customized to my preferences: Full Audio System, front and rear suspension, Intake, Tune, Exhaust, etc....

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So many people on here seem to trade theirs in for a new one the year after they get it.

I don't really understand.... I'm coming on a year and I feel like I'm still getting to know my truck :)

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Love my raptor and with every Mod I have done to it I love it even more, so if Ford comes with a new Raptor I might just buy me a new one and Keep the 2011 as part of my personal Museum. 2004 Yamaha Raptor fully Modified for Motocross, 2006 Suzuki LT-R450 fully custom for Motocross with Fox Shocks, 2008 Yamaha Raptor Modified for Trail Mountain Riding, 2011 Ford SVT Raptor 6.2L Customized to my preferences: Full Audio System, front and rear suspension, Intake, Tune, Exhaust, etc....

Kind of an off topic question but how does the 660 Raptor and the LTR450 fit in the bed?

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of an off topic question but how does the 660 Raptor and the LTR450 fit in the bed?
They fit well with the Bed Extender, that being said you will need to have the tailgate opened when driving with the atv in the bed.
I prefer to carry them (atv) on my trailer.