I might have just missed out on the best deal ever...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TuFerLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The story is that this guy works at a shop and found them in the attic and asked his boss about them. His boss said "oh yea, those are the wheels off the truck I bought for my son. He didn't like them so we bought him new ones"....

And they just sat there for a year...

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lugged 4 x 30+ pound wheels into the attic lol, hard to believe, and such intricate detail. If he said cellar, that'd be more reasonable. Who stores heavy ass wheels in an attic?

OP
OP
T

TuFerLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who knows man... He just listed up the tires for sale too. $325 for them with approximately 75% tread left. I probably would have bought them too had I known...

Oh well, quick $300 for him... Happy customer for me!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Lugged 4 x 30+ pound wheels into the attic lol, hard to believe, and such intricate detail. If he said cellar, that'd be more reasonable. Who stores heavy ass wheels in an attic?

My brother-in-law not only has four wheels in his attic from their '05 Yukon Denali they are still mounted to the tires!

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Daweism said:

I do!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TuFerLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally Jealous Bro! Congrats on the awesome find :happy107:

Thanks so much. Now to get me a set of 37" KO2's and put these bad boys on!

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Dude is just liquidating stuff...

Seems like a good deal for these too.

0EEEC561-1496-4025-A6AA-7E362A68E2EC_zpshnihmckw.png