I might of messed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't let anyone else work on my stuff unless it's absolutely necessary. Even if I have to buy specialized equipment to get a project done. If it can be done in a 28x38 space, I'll do it. That said, I only have one mechanic I go to if needed. I've known the dude for 30 years. He was even the best man at my wedding. lol

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Grammar matters men
Understood, however........ 1. this is the internet; 2. Many of use have fat fingers; 3. voice-to-text doesn't always hit the target.

Agreed, that is one in particular that has always bothered me, I've seen it several times this week on many different forums and debated about saying something, but...... I can't go around grammar policing everyone on the internet. It got tiresome 15 years ago.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 10.57.32 AM.png

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have her back, everything looks good. My pocket book is $800.+ lighter, but I guess that’s just how it is. The lower alignment bolt on passenger side seems to have moved quite a bit, but it drove straight on the way home.
I’m at 42 inches to center of wheel well in front and 43inches to center of wheel well in the back, on 35’s.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you have to compress the spring in order to adjust the ride height..

they probably werent willing to use the autozone type compressors on the truck, so they took them off to use a wall mounted compressor..

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3. voice-to-text doesn't always hit the target.
This is the one that always gets me. I’m a total grammar **** because most of my career was either writing or editing others‘ writing. But V-T-T and spell check on iOS just kills me. It also inserts commas everywhere :emotions122: Sometimes I go back and edit the post because it’s so bad. Kind of defeats the purpose.